Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

This And That

We're still hanging out in Spring Branch.  Daily life is just that, daily chores are done.  Sometimes Jim pops a load of laundry in or does the dishes.  Mostly all indoor chores are done by me.  Tiresome but there you have it.  Jim does the black tank, for which I'm grateful, and cleans the loo.

Haven't been anywhere except the VA and out to get groceries.  Checked out the Dollar General north of here and if you work it right, with coupons and sales, it can be worth the trip.  Green beans were 50 cents a can.

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
19 February 2020...29 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures


I've been making cards and being quite messy about it!  These first four are variations on the template I like.


The embossed paper is Stampin' Up! as is the card base.  The rest is from my stash.  Not sure I like the darker background.  What do you think?


Can't left February pass without making Valentine Cards.  All Stampin' Up! except the stamps.  

Made this one for Jim, His birthday was the 15th


Made this one for Christy and Rik, they were married on the 14th


These two will remain in my stash until next year 


We're in another cold spell.  The last one gave us a night of below freezing.  Sure hope that's the last one.  There were clouds all day and some dizzle.

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!