Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Cards

The sun is trying to make an appearance and it's after two in the afternoon.  Rain woke me this morning so I was up at 0530.  Clouds, clouds and more clouds but no more rain.  Of course this means it will start getting cooler.  Low tonight around the mid 40's.  Good for sleeping!

Haven't been anywhere or done anything since my last post.   Conserving our resources is really boring.  But it's necessary until we get our finances on an even keel.  Looks like this month will be good.  With the help of the gift cards we got when we got our new phones we're not spending much out of pocket for groceries or fuel.

Jim has done some chores for me lately.  Dishes here and there and helping with laundry.  He even got out the vacuum and got rid of some dust.  Our meals have been simple.  Mexican rice can make six servings and we've had it twice the last three days.  Made some spaghetti sauce yesterday that Jim didn't care for.  But he still ate the spaghetti!  I wish the weather would cooperate so we could grill out.  Jim won't do it if it's the least bit cold.

We spend most of our time playing games or watching YouTube videos.  The wifi has been a lot better the last couple of weeks

Can I just say I miss Football?

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
24 February 2020...44 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

These 12 cards are from the 
December 2019 Paper Pumpkin Something for Everything kit.  Had I realized how easy and quick they were to make I'd have done them last December!

I can't say I'm thrilled with the design, but the stamps that were included will come in handy for sentiments.  That's the only stamping on the cards.  The rest was peel and stick!  Oh, they have matching envelopes but for some reason I didn't photograph one.  A few sequins here and there and Bob's your uncle...



The following two sets have foil leaves that made photographing them a lot of fun.  At least the swirl on the top set had more coverage

Which set is your favorite?


All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!