Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Out with the old


In with the new!  Not sure we needed a new tv but this one is smarter than the last one.  It came last Friday but we didn’t have the right screws to mount it so it lived on the floor all weekend.



Hard to tell with these photos but the new TV is a wee bit larger

Snug fit!  But it's a treat to watch

We are still dealing with our cancers!  Jim's appointment for the consultation was put off another week.  I guess his lung cancer isn't as serious as we think it is!  I'm using cream on one of my cancer spots, on my leg.  I'll have the others removed in April on two different visits.  I'm also having a bone density test, because, why not!  I have old bones LOL

Jim is adjusting to his Cpap machine.  He's only had it a week and neither of us has gotten a lot of quality sleep.  I'd like to say it's getting better but that remains to be seen.  He's not wearing it all night yet so his reports are odd.  For something that's suppose to help him sleep I'm not sure it's working yet

Handmade cards because:
No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge
or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

I've previously posted my cards on the Paper Craft Page.  Just click on the link and you can see my previous work. 

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

13 March 2019 67 Cards

I just love this paper from Stampin' Up!  Very Spring like don't ya think?


We have slowed down on medical visits, but it will ramp up again in April.  Our social life isn't all that exciting.  Still getting dvd's from the library and I've recently signed up for Acorn TV...love the British shows.

We eat out and spend time at the grocery store.  

All is right in our world



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!