Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Life Is Good



Really!  We all have down days, but if you examine your life you'll find you have more good days than bad.  

We are dealing with some cancer issues and while I know cancer with a capitol C is not to be shrugged off ours are minor.  Jim has a small spot on his right upper lung, everyone says it's good we caught this in the early stage.  His shortness of breath made us seek an answer why.  When you walk from point a to point b it shouldn't leave you panting for air.  Next month he'll be in hospital about a week having this problem taken care of.

I also will have my skin cancers taken care of.  My nose is particular interest because they don't want to just lop it off!  A plastic surgeon will be called upon.  I have a small nose so I'm hoping there's enough skin to make it look acceptable.  Never thought of myself as a vain person, but this has me concerned.  There's also a spot on my forehead that we be taken care of also.

April will be an interesting month!

We're both dealing with Jim's cpap.  It's uncomfortable and he's not using it all night.  He's waiting on a full face mask and hopefully that will help with the noise issue that wakes both of us.  Sad but true, I'm looking forward to his hospital stay...I'll get to sleep alone!


Handmade cards because:
No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge
or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

I've previously posted my cards on the Paper Craft Page.  Just click on the link and you can see my previous work. 

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

22 March 2019 76 cards

This set of cards was for a challenge.  We had to make our own 'patterned' paper and I chose this fun set of stamps from Fun Stampers Journey.  I hand colored the boats with pencils and use Stampin' Up! ink and papers to complete them



It's Bluebonnet season!  All over Hill Country you'll find large swathes of them along the roadside.  Along with some other colorful flowers.  Most of the areas we saw on our drive to New Braunfels the other day could have been tricky to photograph.  No off road parking.  This picture was taken at the library


To all of our RV friends safe travels.  This is the time of year for the snowbirds to migrate north.  Today I've seen about a dozen heading north on highway 281.  If you happen to be traveling this way stop and see us!

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!