Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Habits

Habits are hard to break and I've read you have to repeat something 20 times before you can make a new habit.  We're working on it!

Just when you think you've finally gotten used to something....wham!  I slept for two nights, getting more than 8 hours of sleep and I think Jim slept a wee bit better too.  Then the cpap escapade continues.  So much noise that I ended up sleeping on the floor for about three hours.  Jim didn't do any better except he had the comfort of our bed.  I crawled back into it just before 0600 and got a couple of hours of comfortable sleep.
Perhaps a new mask will help and it has been requested.  Last night was pretty decent but I slept later than I normally do.  It was daylight out when I got up just before 0800.  Almost ten hours of sleep!

For the first time in days Jim is napping.  He did replace something on the toilet this morning and he worked hard doing the unpleasant job.

By the way I neglected to mention that we also got a Nuwave Toaster oven.  Not sure we needed it but it sure is pretty.  and supposed to do lots of nifty neato things.  Took two of us to roast chicken breasts and potatoes but we got er done!  Jim read the manual while I twisted dials and pushed buttons.

We had some really lovely weather for a couple days then another cold front came and spoiled it.  Ya gotta love spring, no matter where you live the weather goes from cold to warm to cold to warm etc etc etc.  At least we're not flooding or dealing with ice and snow.


Handmade cards because:
No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge
or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

I've previously posted my cards on the Paper Craft Page.  Just click on the link and you can see my previous work. 

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

16 March 2019 69 cards

A couple more cards using Stampin' Up! paper


If you're celebrating Saint Patrick Day ... enjoy!  No green beer for me...I like beer and I love green but not mixed!

All is right in our world



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!