Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Depression or not

Maybe, maybe not.  At least I don't think I'm depressed.  

Lately I just don't want to get out of bed.  Our days are the same....and it's boring.  I'm tired of sitting here day after day doing the same things.  Sure I like to read and play games.  Facebook occupies some time (perhaps to much on occasion).

I miss being around people our age.  We've met and spoken to some of the residents here but we've nothing in common with them

I love that Sonsearae and Chris have welcomed us into their lives and I've enjoyed being around family.  But I'm tired of being here and want to move on or find a place where we can interact with others our age.  Soon....

I have followup medical appointments in February.  Blood work and discussion of conditions.  Hopefully all will work out.

It's foggy this morning...Almost 0900 and the sun still hasn't broken through the cloud cover.  It's 66 degrees outside and no cold, but chilly because of the humidity.

I got my hair cut the other day and I like it short.  Now it's time for Boo to be groomed.  He's looking a bit shaggy.

I took a container out of the freezer and it could be our dinner....don't know what's in it!  

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!