Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sunsets

Wow!  It's December already and you know what?  In one week I'll be 65 years young....I don't expect gifts but give me a mention on Facebook...

Tuesday we started and ended the day with rain.  We stayed in and read books on our iPads and played games on the computers.  Don't recall what we ate but Jim did dishes for me all day...He also took a nap, not sure if he was tired or bored.  :-)
Of course Tuesday is NCIS night.  We're in the Eastern Time Zone and I went to bed at 2200 my normal bedtime.  At this rate I'll miss some late TV shows, but they'll be on again in re-runs.

Wednesday was still damp and chilly so we stayed in except for a run to pick up some groceries.  Since there wasn't much to watch on TV we watched The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel movie that Sonsearae lent us.  What a good movie!  I hope I got the title right.  If you haven't seen it, check it out.
The skies cleared and we had a beautiful sunset



Don't remember the exact day, but I made some delicious vegetable soup with my home made broth.  I don't think Jim has tried any, but I do have some frozen for future use.  Thursday we decided to go for a drive.  This are is quite lovely with all the pine trees and the lake is huge! 376 miles of shoreline.  We didn't go all the way around but we did check out some of the other COE campgrounds and just enjoyed being out of the house.
Again, we had a lovely sunset


Yesterday the temperature was in the low 70's and Jim spent some time outdoors cleaning the windows on the truck and cleaning the trikes.  Apparently this wore him out so he took a nap...

For dinner I made a veggie stir-fry with onions, celery, garlic, yellow bell pepper, broccoli and button mushrooms served over white rice.  For me this is comfort food.
Friday's sunset was gorgeous!


This morning I was up at 0630....I think I may have adjusted to this time zone...time will tell
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!