Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sometimes I wonder


why I have folks who read this blog. When we don't travel I don't write about anything.

I am basically a boring person! :^)

Our day to day lives are filled with the same chores that everyone else has. I do dishes, laundry, cleaning. And meal preparations......I do like to cook and I spend time reading cookbooks and collecting recipes. I buy cook books and trade them with friends and relatives. Books aren't a good thing to have a lot of when driving around towing your house.

I have two cookbooks on my Nook (which I can access from my iPad) but it's not the same as holding the book or setting it on the counter when you're cooking. I used to have a program on my other laptop for storing recipes but I lost all the recipes. The program is to old for this laptop so I guess I'll have to get another one....

Meanwhile I'm printing some recipes and handwriting others that I want to try. Fact is we eat to much now! My recipes have to be on a list and I keep them with my iPad because it has a shopping list for groceries.

We will be leaving Tampa after Labor Day.

3 comments:

  1. Sherri and I enjoy reading about our friends and where they are and what they are up to. I know the feeling about boring people...I think I do sometimes. I guess a lot of folks think all we do is have fun. Well we do have fun but a lot of times it is doing nothing.

    Sherri and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim and Linda..... We still follow your blog faithfully. Guess what....Teresa and I are going to be heading south this winter !!

    It would be so nice to see you guys. We are going to be in Texas and Arizona, so we will try to hook up.

    We miss you guys, and sometimes we think our summer with you and Ed and Marilyn was just a big dream...LOL

    Take care, and we shall see you on the road,
    Your friends....T'nT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping up with folks and reading their blogs has always been interesting to us...your blog included. We look forward to someday meeting up with our followers and with those we follow. When I read blogs, it lets us know if we are ever near one another for that meet and greet time!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!