Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life is good!


Yesterday I was up early enough to take this picture of the sunrise. There is water on both sides of the road and I don't have to go far to find interesting, beautiful surroundings.

Didn't do much yesterday, just the same chores. We read, take Boo for walks and play games on our various electronic devices.


Looks like Boo needs another trim! I do love that tiny face....

Jim and I were on different eating plans yesterday so I didn't fix dinner. Never fear we both can handle not eating a few meals! He had grilled some chicken and had a late sandwich. When I got hungry I fixed myself a grilled cheese sandwich. It wasn't all that tasty but I bought the fake cheese and I'm trying to eat it up rather than waste it.

All afternoon we saw dark clouds but they seem to pass us by. It did make for an interesting sunset





I just love watching the clouds.



During the night we had rain. It sure didn't keep me awake, I love the sound of it on the roof of our little home on wheels.

We just had a rain shower blow through. It actually cools down a bit when it rains mid day. Once the sun comes out it will be steamy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!