Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beautiful Day

My day started with a pair of Ibis on the dock. Neither one of them paid any attention to me as I took pictures. I could not get a decent shot of them together. After a bit this guy saw me approaching and started strutting his stuff!

This is how Jim and Boo spend their time.

An Osprey paid a visit. Pat (our host) tried and tried to get a shot of the bird taking off but that didn't happen. I'm just glad he sat still long enough for me to take several pictures.





I made Jim some taco's for dinner last night. He's been wanting them for a long time. For myself I sauteed some baby bella mushrooms with onions sprinkled with taco seasoning and re-fried beans. With the days warming up I'm thinking I'll make me some gazpacho! But that will require a trip to the store......

After dinner I did the dishes and then we headed to the Tiki Bar. I'm not sure how Jim can manage drinking every night! I go every other night and I'm thinking I'll just take water more often. I do think I've gained weight since we arrived here! It is fun chatting with all the folks that show up. Pat and Cindy have made friends with a lot of the locals and they show up quite regularly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!