Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sunrise to Sunset

How about some pictures? I managed to take a lot of pictures today and I've only included a few here. I slept well last night. First time in a long while.

As I was making coffee and opening the blinds noticed the sun coming up and got this shot. It really is a magical moment to watch the sun rise. The colors are spectacular!

After breakfast Anne and I went biking looking for anything to take a picture of.
This Palm is in the pool area

Our flowers are beautiful






As are the butterflies

















Tonight we shared a shrimp boil with Anne and Scotty. It was our first meal together since we arrived in the valley. I know it won't be the last! After dinner and dishes Anne and I went for another ride ending the day


There's a pasture on one side of the resort




Sunset was as beautiful as the sunrise......I'll be posting all the pictures on Facebook if you want to see all of them









No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!