Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Flowers

Can't really say I did much today. Just little chores that come with our daily life. Bed making, dishes, cooking.

We did make a run to Lowe's with the Scott's. Jim picked up the clips he needed for the screen door window. Which he attached after we got home.

I took all of these pictures at Lowe's

this is peach tree! I've never seen one in bloom, the purple/pink flowers are pretty.
love the yellow and orange together.

the petunias were looking lush


Flowering pear trees made a nice shot against the blue skies we had today



another peach tree




this was called a potato vine tree...the white flowers are simple but gorgeous against the green leaves.





The pink hydrangeas were big!
Once we got home I watched my soaps and gave Boo a bath. For dinner Jim grilled chicken while I made oven fries and a salad of chick peas, olives, tomatoes and cucumbers with just a wee bit of lemon juice. We ate everything on our plates...



Just because you've only got houseplants doesn't mean you don't have the gardening spirit - I look upon myself as an indoor gardener. ~Sara Moss-Wolfe


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!