Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Time Passes

        And the pain diminishes.  But I still miss our little Boo.

We bought a new TV...Our old TV was fine except we were having trouble streaming Acorn TV.  The App was the problem and /or the age of the television.   Jim tried all the fixes but it didn't work.  Since this is one app we paid for we wanted to watch it.  So Jim made the decision to purchase a new TV.  It's a different brand and the only way we can watch Acorn is through the Apple TV App<<<free trial ends in three months!  So we'll have to pay for it!  They get you, one way or another, they get you!

We gave the old TV to Christy and Rik yesterday.  Our outing had us at Breakfast Station for lunch...they serve breakfast all day.  Jim had eggs, bacon, grits and an English Muffin.  I had a cinnamon swirl pancake...we both enjoyed our meal.  Then we headed to Country Feed Store to make a trade a TV for a tomato cage...Deal done.

The folks up north decided to send us some very chilly, windy air and I wanted the tomato cage for my little tomato plant that has a couple tomatoes.  It turned out the wind was really, really cold so I tucked some plants in the compartment so they wouldn't get wind burn.

We returned home a different route so we could check out a campground in Panacea, right on the bay.  It's at a marina next to some condos. Very small but nice.  From there we went to the beach!


Talk about cold!  But is was so pretty, even if the tide was out.  Back home we had coffee and cookies, well I had my leftover pancake, Jim had cookies

                                

                       Handmade Cards Because

                    No One displays and email on the mantel

                                                   or

                       Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator  

                                                   or 

                    Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasure

                                          Total for 2023

                                                  447

These are 6x6 cards for a challenge at Club Scrap, Seabreeze kit from July 2018





Inked and Tiled DSP and Stamps. June 21 Sheet Load from Crafty Al

Retired SU product for the next four cards



Lost Lagoon with A Walk in the Forest DSP


All of these cards were made in August and I've made a ton since them so I'm pretty sure I'll top my total from last year.  Any guesses as to what the final total will be?  Let me know and I'll send you a dozen cards if you're the winner!

All is right in our world


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!