Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

There's foul Weather Coming!

 We have been enjoying some pretty nice weather but that's about to change.  Already today it's been spitting rain and it's blustery.  Temperature is 68.

Last night we had Thanksgiving in the club house. Joy and Cheree are doing a great job of raising the bar around here.  There was Turkey and Ham supplied by management and sides were brought by residents.  Mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potato casserole, salad, rolls etc. You know, all the holiday favorites. I brought some deviled potatoes done up Cajun style.  All manner of desserts!  Pumpkin and Pecan Pie, Banana pudding with fancy cookies on top.  Jim enjoyed his last meal until tomorrow night.  

His GI tests tomorrow has him fasting today and drinking copious, vile concoctions!

Do you like to read?  What is your favorite style?  I'm afraid I love Romance novels but I do like mysteries and action packed books. Right now I'm reading The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry  It's in the style of Dan Brown.


Handmade cards because:

                          No one displays an email on the mantle
                             or shows off a tweet on the fridge
                      or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

                                          Total for 2023

                                                  515

Are you keeping track?  How many cards will I end up making this year?  If you guess correctly I'll send you a dozen cards.  Just leave a comment


Inked Botanicals DSP and stamps from Stampin' Up! Difficult to see but I also used Distressed Tile embossing folder


Now on this card you can see the embossed image


Quick and easy cards!  You take a 4 x 6 panel and cut diagonally.  With one sheet of 12 x 12 DSP you can make 12 cards 


All About Autumn DSP and stamps.  I used a 
6 x 6 sheet of paper and made two cards


Challenge card using this template.  All About Autumn DSP.  Deckled circle die

All is right in our world


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. 

Showing how to make quick and easy cards. 

To order a catalog

Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. 

To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!