Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Young Living, Thieves

Beautiful, sunny day here.  About 62 degrees outside right now and we should have a lovely afternoon.

I spent a lot of time yesterday doing laundry.  But we had clean sheets to sleep on last night and that's a good thing.  Right?  

No plans for the weekend, how about you?  

There's a pot of veggie soup simmering away on the stove for our lunch.  Made biscuits this morning and it sure helped to warm up the house.  Jim was up in the wee hours with Boo and he turned on the space heater which also helped.  Neither one of us likes excess heat while we sleep.


Today I want to share Thieves Essential Oil with you. I wish I could send you all a sample so you could smell it.  It’s Divine!  It’s a blend of different oils that just make you feel good. I diffuse it a lot and I’m cleaning with it. Foaming soap is in the bathroom.

I could go on and on but I’ll share this link Thieves so you can see all the uses and learn more about it.

If you're interested in essential oils please let me know.  Just reply here or email me.  If you want to order anything click here for my site

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!