Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Early Winter?

Autumn around here has us wearing jeans and shoes to start the day and by 1400 or so it's time for shorts.  Yesterday a front came through bringing wind, rain and colder temperatures.  This morning it is 42 degrees outside as I type this.  If this keeps up I'll officially call it winter!

We're doing well.  No major health issues.  Jim still sounds wheezy on occasion but his breathing is adjusting to less lung capacity.  Neither one of can see worth a darn so that's next on the agenda.

Jim got a new toy!  His drone arrived day before yesterday.  After unpacking, assembling and checking things out he was able to fly it yesterday morning. It's still intact!  😅

We have uneven ground here and a lot of trees and since it's Texas...wind.  But he'll manage to squeeze in flying time, I'm sure.

Of course I stay busy with housework (never ending) and my card making.  I finally tossed the camera...and figured out how to get the pictures off my phone using the charging cord to do the transfer.  Not sure why my Samsung phone and computer don't sync anymore.  Trust me, I've been making cards!

Handmade cards because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge

or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

 10 October 2019 235 cards

These three cards are Halloween based.  All paper and bling!  I don't have stamps for this occasion.  So three lucky people will get these cards.  All Stampin' Up! products


It's Friday so I'll be busy with laundry and getting clean sheets on the bed.  Busy work!  Should keep me warm

All is right in our world



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!