Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Lounge Lizards


Just thought I’d let y’all know we’re still here.  Our daily lives aren’t all that exciting.  Chores that I need to do on a daily basis get done. Jim does a few things and then we sit around watching dvds or TV.  Which is why I we’re lounge lizards, because yesterday we watched Air Force One, Foreigner, part of a Mission Impossible movie and a couple episodes of Bleak House.

Our weather has been pleasant enough.  Not extremely hot but enough to keep you indoors for a few hours in the afternoon. I expect as summer passes it will get hotter. 

Did I mention we had to put four new tires on our truck?  It seems like we’re trying to spend all of our money lately.  I guess being lounge lizards is good on the wallet!

You know I like frogs right?  The pond up by the office has some!  Leopard frogs.  I haven’t seen them the last couple of times I looked.  I wonder if the fish ate them?


No matter, I have a few pictures of them.  The water lilies look good too



Handmade cards because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge
or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

3 July 2019 161 cards

These three cards are from a Paper Pumpkin Kit from  Stampin' Up!  They are note card size



All is right in our world




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!