Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What are you reading?

I have been reading a lot of Stampin' Up! information.  Also watching videos and learning all about the new and exciting things in the stamping world.

A few years ago, before we went full time, I was an SU demonstrator and I gave it up after Hurricane Katrina blew through New Orleans.  Of course when we hit the road I carried a lot of my paper and stamp supplies with me and I used some, acquired more and gave some away because space is at a premium in RV's!

Well, last week I signed up again and we'll see if this works as we travel.  I won't just post about Stampin' Up! here but I will make a weekly blog about it.  If you see that title and aren't interested just skip it!  I'll also post the crafts I make under the tab above Paper Craft if you want to see what I'm making.

Of course I'll post enticing videos in hopes I can tempt you into buying something through my web site.  If you are interested in this craft please let me know via email, elcgee@gmail.com

Right now, through the end of the month, It's Sale-A-Bration time and this video of the Any Occasion Stamp can be yours free with a qualifying order

If you've read this far I thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!