Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

It's Sunday Again!

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted...Oh well, I'll blame it on my pain

Yes, I'm still battling this sciatica.  Some days are better than others and I guess I'll just have to put up with it.  Sitting around like an invalid can't be good for my overall wellness

This past week we've seen a lot of folks leaving the resort and today....around 0800 two work camping couples left.  Jim was awakened by Bruce tooting his horn and Boo barking!  I went out and got hugs and said safe travels to Bruce, Diane, Karen and Howard.  I was still in my jammies and along with several folks not ready to start the day!

Biscuits for breakfast and Jim has gone to open guest services.  This will be our last shift.

Boo is being bitten again (me too) and we have him on benadryl.  It helps all of us sleep better!

The days are heating up, getting into the 90's this week.  Not much in the way of humidity during the day but it's still uncomfortable mid afternoon to be outside.  I think that's why the siesta was invented!

I better post this and get the day started before my medication wears off

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!