Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Really Cool!

Awhile back Jim came home from walking Boo and he gifted me with this itty bitty skull.  Now I realize this isn't something everyone would like to have but it's really cool!


As you know if you've read my blog regularly there are owls in this neck of the woods.  Great Horned Owls and Barn Owls.  The garage out back is where they like to roost and spit up their undigested pellets.  If you'd like some, let me know I'll send you a package!  :-)


Anyway what I think happened in some other critter tore apart a pellet and left this skull behind


Though it's hard to see the front teeth, upper and lowers are orange and judging by the size I think it's the skull of a vole.  That's my hand in the pictures and I think it's to big for a mouse


We're moving!  Chris got a promotion and he and Sonsearae are heading back to Tallahassee.  Hopefully we'll be rolling the first week of March.  We've had some dry weather and looks like we'll be able to traverse the low ground, God willing and the creek don't rise!

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!