Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

I've been lazy again!

Sunday, we had Cuban sandwiches with Sonsearae and Chris at their house.  The guys enjoyed them. I've never had one, but I did taste the pork that was used. Quite tasty.  Veggie tray with dip, nuts and blueberries is what I chose to eat.  Sonsearae also made blueberry muffins for dessert.

Sonsearae has excellent skills at finding good deals on cruises.  So, we finally found a price we liked for a Margarita Cruise, we're booked for October and will go to Key West, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan.  Seven days and we'll leave from Tampa

Monday, I got my hair cut, while Jim went to the car wash.


  

We then met Sonsearae at Casa Grande for a delicious lunch.  We all had tacos of some sort.  Chips and salsa for the table. Sonsearae had a margarita, I had a beer and Jim chose iced tea.  Then we sent Jim home while we ladies went to Whole Food to get our cream (they were out) and a few other things.

She and I also stopped a new to us farm market.  I thought the prices were kinda high. 

Tuesday Jim had two appointments one at the hospital for an EKG, the other at the VA for PT.  In between we had lunch at home.  After PT we stopped and let Louis out at Sonsearae's request.  She usually drives home from work during her lunch break but she was working a bit further away.  On the way home we stopped at Starbucks for cold drinks that are much to sweet but really a treat!

I started watching the Avengers on my tablet while Jim watched who knows what on his tablet


 Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasure

This is a OSW from Jessica Taylor.  All Stampin' Up! but retired

Today was a very hot day.  Official temperature was 101 degrees.  Might as well be in south Texas!  But I'd rather be in Colorado.  We didn't go anywhere; our lunch was coconut shrimp and Caesar salad. Jim took a late nap.  I finished the above cards

All is right in our world



I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Teaching quick and easy card making. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs   

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!