Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Autumn is Sneaking In

 

                             There is a nip in the air this morning!  Just after 7 am, the sun is starting to rise and it's only 55 degrees outside.  The birds are singing, I guess they like it also.

I have noticed on our trips to town that some trees are changing.  Down here there isn't a lot of color, the leaves just begin to fade and fall off some trees.  I've started working with my potted plants and I've decided I need some herbs and maybe some chrysanthemums.  It's fall ya'll and that calls for color!!




                                 Handmade Cards Because

                    No One displays and email on the mantel

                                                   or

                       Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator  

                                                   or 

                    Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasure

                                          Total for 2023

                                                  395

This card was made for a sketch challenge and I went with Earthen Elegance from Stampin' Up!


This is a Club Scrap challenge!


Clean and simple cards are supposed to have a lot of white space


OSW using retired DSP


Angles using  Countryside Inn DSP


All is right in our world


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!