Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

Nothing to see here!

 Not sure where the time goes, but I do think about writing my blog...Honest.  But our daily life is pretty boring.  For me it's the daily chores of dishes, laundry etc.  For Jim...well, it's whatever pleases him.  

He has been pressure washing the patio, but some days it's just to hot to get it started,  let alone finishing it.  He reads!  A lot and plays games and watches YouTube all from the comfort of his chair

We had this lovely critter visit us.  Since he was discovered escaping from the arm of the awning I guess he spent the night there.


We were sitting at the table enjoying breakfast when I first spotted him eyeing our food!  When we extended the awning he plopped onto the patio and Jim was able to fling him over into the wooded area or at least close to it.  Haven't seen him since!


                             Handmade Cards because: 

                No one displays an email on the mantel

or

Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2022
204

I've forgotten all the details for these cards.  


I did enjoy making them!  This set and the one above are Stampin' Up! products


These are from an Echo Park Kit


This is a project I found so I finished it.


Hand Penned DSP and ephemera from a Memories and More pack by the same name.  The diagonal design is a good way to use scraps of paper


My garden in pots is doing ok.  I especially like it when it rains and the plants soak it in.  No more tomatoes for awhile. It's to hot for the flowers to set fruit.  The Mockingbird loves the little red, ripe fruit!

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!