Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Wow! it’s September

Where does the time go? For the most part we just hang out at home, I guess I’m getting forgetful.

We’re doing good and hope you are too.  Our summer hasn’t been nearly as hot as I thought it would be.  Overnight the humidity rises but unless it rains it can drop under 50% during the day. Pretty tolerable if you ask me.  I was concerned about Jim having difficulty breathing.  Back in Texas,  humidity wasn't much of an issue.

Exciting news! We’re moving to a campground the middle of this month.  Chris scoped it out for us and we checked it out.  It will do just fine.  Wildwood Golf and RV Resort is further south from here, but closer to the coast.  Maybe we'll get more scenic drives and some beach time.  The site we'll be in backs up to the Golf Course.  Hopefully I'll be able to attract some birds!


Total for the year, 378 cards made 









I've made a few cards and still have more to post.  Hopefully it won't take me a month!

Today we headed to Costco to pick up a couple items and get some walking in.  I stripped the bed and we have clean sheets to sleep on tonight.  If it weren't so much work we'd sleep on clean sheets every night!  Love slipping into bed.

Boo is doing good, he needs a haircut...looking a bit scraggly.

All is right in our world





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!