Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

We're Moving!


We were presented an opportunity to move to a campground!  Yes please!  

Chris scouted around, probably at the urging of Sonsearae and found a spot for us at Wildwood and we're all set to travel on Wednesday.  I think we've remembered all we need to do for this short trip.  Jim has washed the rig, put the hitch back in the truck bed, taken down the weather station.  Pulled up the patio mat.  I've trimmed my plants and I'm taking cuttings from the basil and tomato to root so I can plant them after we get there. 
We both hope it doesn't rain!
 
I went to a craft fair with Sonsearae last Saturday while Jim stayed home and did some chores for me...gotta love a man who does laundry and dishes!




Total for the Year, 381 cards made




I love this layout and the tropical theme.  Old Stampin' Up! paper

The following three pictures are all the same card.  Made with double sided paper


          The front has this cute little Penguin, then you open it


And it says make a wish 


Then finally this party penguin says Happy Birthday
All Stampin' Up!


I really like the card layout on the left.  Using different papers, a pumpkin sticker it looks totally different!  I've made both flat for mailing but it would look even different it some of the elements were popped up with dimensionals

All is right in our world

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!