Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Sunny Days

                                                 

We’ve had a break from the rain and our weather has been lovely. Temperatures are fairly moderate with mostly 80’s but it seems to be creeping up. We were in the 90’s one day last week. And the humidity has been decent! I expect that now that we’re almost at the end of July things will start to heat up!

We haven’t done anything exciting, unless you count going to the mall to get some walking done.  I need to go more. I find when I just sit my joints protest!  Mostly we sit and read, play games or watch something or other on tv or our tablets. We’re enjoying the streaming channels we get. I think once our contract is up with dish we’ll cancel. Of course I find time to make cards!  Jim is slowly assembling gun parts to build his own, but I’m not sure what.  

With all the rain we’ve had stuff grows so every now and then Jim cuts the weeds (or pulls them up).  Looks better and with our patio mat out we have our space more defined. I’ve started a compost pile, sort of. Thought it would slowly cook and provide a scratching place for the chickens. They break it down and I rake it up. Veggies scraps break down quickly unless the chickens eat them first!

                                                  Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle or
Shows off a tweet on the fridge or
Saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures
Total for the year, 327 cards made 

Hand Penned from Stampin Up! Such a pretty set of papers!


This set of six cards includes this fancy insert.


I saw another demonstrator who made cards with this design, I just changed up my paper. I do love me some green


Found some festive, winter paper and decided to make some mini slimline cards


Sweet as a Peach stamps and designer paper from Stampin Up! This suite is so pretty!



A few more Christmas cards using Tidings of Christmas paper from Stampin Up!


All is right in our world



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!