Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

End of January


Can you believe January is over? The month seemed to fly by! 

Weather this time of year in Tallahassee  is like the weather we experienced  in Spring Branch. The temperatures are about the same. With the exception of humidity and rain! More of both here in Tallahassee. Some frosty nights but mostly jeans and jacket weather.

We enjoy our outings though we’re not doing as much as I’d like. Just groceries and necessary trips to other stores. Seems like something always needs repairing.  We did take a drive the other day. It was sunny and cool but it was nice to be out!  Ended up in Chattahoochee, not in Georgia but close!  We even passed into the Central time zone.  Had lunch at Northside Seafood.  We explored a little bit, saw the dam.  But it was to cold to get out of the truck to do any wandering.  The Florida State Hospital located in Chattahoochee was established in 1876 and we saw some pretty buildings.  The administrative building in on the National Register of Historic Places

Jim will be seeing his ‘new’ doctor this week and I’m sure other healthcare visits are in our future. I’ve yet to get started with the VA. Soon....


Handmade cards because:
No one displays an email on the mantle or
Shows off a tweet on the fridge or
Saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

In the month of January I made 54 cards

The Stampin’ Up! Love you Always paper in the Mini Catalog is Black and White. One side has florals and the other side has a design.  I fussy cut some flowers and colored them with SU blender pens then stamped thank you on the white paper.  I wanted to show case two of the reverse sides. I like how these turned out


Sand and Sea is another new suite from Stampin’ Up! Needless to say I love the collection! This card was made for my daughter Sonsearae. I like the soft colors and shell theme


Just finishing up cards that were lingering in a stack of unfinished projects. 


Another new collection from Stampin’ Up! Berry Blessings has some fun colors! This set of paper and stamps is only available as a free gift with a qualifying purchase. Do you love the blue shades as much as I do?

 

Another card for a friend using the Sand and Sea Collection 


Always need birthday cards


I have always liked this stamp set


How was your January?  I'm afraid this virus is curtailing a lot of us because...who wants to get it?

all is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!