Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Writing, in general

Do you write?  Do you send cards for special occasions?  How about post cards when you travel?

Is letter writing a thing of the past?  With cell phones and social media keeping everyone up to date on family and friends .... why bother to send a letter?

I admit I don't write many letters since my mother died.  And even then I sometimes found it a chore.

I do send post cards to my sisters and a friend, my daughter when I'm not living in her back yard.  I also send note cards.  I try to do this on a regular basis but I slack off on occasion.

I sent out a dozen or so Christmas cards.  Did you?  I only received two cards this year and this saddens me.  

Which makes me ask, do you write letters, notes or send post cards?

I think I'll try harder in the future just so I can make sure my handwriting stays legible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!