Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Online Friends

On Monday we met one of my online friends for lunch at Micha's. First we had a couple errands to run. We needed fuel so we found a Fry's with a station and we got fuel for $3.09 a gallon. Then it was off to Camping World for some sewer fittings. Once done I called Christine and we finally got to meet face to face!

Christine and I met years ago when we were both in Club Scrap (wonderful paper for scrapping and cardmaking). Then I got invloved with Stampin' Up! and formed my own Yahoo Group to keep in touch with my customers and friends. Christine was one of them. Even though I no longer sell SU this forun has remained a way to stay in touch with these good friends.

Back to lunch, we agreed to meet around 1230 and we arrived first so we got a table at this very busy Mexican Restaurant and waited for Christine to arrive. Just after our drinks arrived there she was, looking around trying to find us. We all sat down and had a wonderful lunch, chatting about where to go and what to see. After lunch we followed her to the Old Town Artisan area of Tucson. Great place to see the local artists craftworks. We soon parted making arrangements to meet again on Thursday to go to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.

In the evening we watched Dancing with the Stars. All the 'stars' are doing well with the exception of Cloris Leachman. She's a lovely lady and very funny but she just can't compete with the younger dancers.

Tuesday we stayed home and did chores around the house. It seems there's always laundry to do and I defrosted the freezer and did a little ironing. I watched all my soaps and in the evening I watched the result show of Dancing with the Stars. As expected Cloris was voted off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!