Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Exciting day making groceries!

Yesterday was a stay at home day. Jim did some chores outside and I did some inside. It was a beautiful day and we sure have enjoyed the temperatures during the day. It does cool down during the night but it’s good for sleeping.

I watched all my soaps. Took care of our finances online and just lazed around! We did head into Cottonwood for some groceries and fuel, $3.49 a gallon and once home we sat outside enjoying the afternoon. Me with my coffee Jim with a glass of wine.

After we took Boo for a walk it was time for dinner. We had leftover steak, baked potato and Caesar salad. Jim did the dishes so I could watch Dancing with the stars. We also watched NCIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!