Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Christmas Companions Kit from SU

 

I'm sure this kit will sell fast!  Get it while you can

168678

CHRISTMAS COMPANIONS KIT (ENGLISH)

$24.00



Just head over to Stampin' Up! and create an account, I would love it if you would choose me as your demonstrator!

Have you ever wanted to join Stampin' Up! ?
I would love to be your sponsor.  If you just want to get your discount and see new products first that's ok.  If you want to turn it into a business we can work together to make it so

For $100 this month only you'll get:

* a $125 coupon code to spend on the products you love. 
*$50 in Stampin' Rewards (special this month only)
*A discount on all your Stampin' Up orders
Let me know if you're interested





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!