Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

No Longer Waiting!

 Jim finally had enough of waiting!  Last week we took advantage of a sale and bought a bed for the guest room/office.  We've been sleeping at our new home ever since.  Still no king size bed, sofa or recliner....

I think the older I get the less patience I have for simple things.  Like waiting for our bed and sofa to arrive and Jim's recliner.  We check daily on some things, more than once hoping the outcome will be different.  We stopped by Ashley and checked on the bed and sofa the news we got was early this week...No call yet and it's Tuesday.  The chair from Costco has been in limbo, order was turned over to FedEx in New Jersey and I expect Tropical Storm Debbie has had an effect on the area.  We need to call and get an update.

 We continue to have two dwellings.  One in Tallahassee (north) and one in Crawfordville (south).  I guess you could say we are blessed with a summer and winter home! 😄  Meanwhile we commute.  Jim has gone to the rig today because the exterior is being cleaned so we can proceed with selling it.  Just a few basics remain to be brought home. 

Now that I'm not so tired all the time I'm cooking meals at the apartment.  I also ordered meal kits so I don't have to plan so much.  The pantry is still a work in progress.  We need a bakers rack so I can get some excess off the floor.  I do need to organize my kitchen cabinets, rearranging pots and pans, cookie sheets and cutting boards...just takes time to figure out where is most convenient.

Jim has managed to hurt himself and is seeing a chiropractor for therapy.  Twice a week for awhile...Hopefully his pain will diminish and go away soon.  His posture has been getting worse over the years and the chiropractor is working on that also.  It's frustrating for both of us.  Part of his therapy includes the Cobra pose...I thought I'd give it a try, good for the back.  Consistency is the key!

During this transition all my craft supplies are being organized after boxing them up haphazardly.  Just easier to grab a kit and assemble.

From September 2023, this kit had 8 notecards and 8 treat bags.  I still need to finish the treat bags.


August 2023 Paper Pumpkin...these were super easy and quick to make



If you think you'd like to try cardmaking kits are an easy way to start.  Sign up for Paper Pumpkin here and I'd be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator.  Stampin' Up! also offers other kits, contact me if you're interested!

All is right in our world


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!