Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Spring in Our Neck of the Woods

 It has been so pleasant the past few days.  Balmy breezes, reaching into the 80's during the day and cooling off at night.  No Rain!  Won't last long but I'll enjoy it while I can.  Already the ground water is heating up and from the tap we get tepid water.  We're giving the ice maker a solid workout!

As part of the Golf Course improvements they've built a Pro Shop, very small but they don't have a lot of room to work with.  Paving of sidewalks has gone in, they've brought in a lot of fill and they spend hours each day moving dirt and smoothing it out in the parking lot area.  Work is being done around the restaurant operating hours.  

As an early Mother's day present I finally agreed to get on the Apple Watch bandwagon.  I like the idea of keeping track of my health and being challenged to move a bit more.  I haven't warn a watch in years and never cared for it.  But I must say it's a fun toy for keeping me moving!  I do not wear it to bed.

For some reason, as part of improvements I suppose, the RV park has been trimming all the trees!  They brought in a bucket and started sawing of limbs quite high up.  Not sure if we'll have much shade left when they're finished.

Here are a few of my recent cards






All is right in our world


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!