Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Happy Mardi Gras

                                                    

Having lived in New Orleans for over 20 years I still miss it throughout the year. So much going on! Festivals celebrating everything from Andouille to Zydeco. If it has to do with food to music there is a festival for it.  Mardi Gras is the culmination of carnival season (which started in early January). Laissez les bons temps rouler!

The past couple of weeks our weather has been slowly warming up. We’ve even gone to Mashes Sands, our closest beach in Panacea. We have always liked being on or near the water. What is it about salt and sand? To smell the salt air, to hear the surf approaching the shore and watch it pull back. Mesmerizing…it soothes my soul




For some reason Jim has decided to grow a beard.  Sometimes I let my hair grow too.  For the most part it's because I don't like using the phone to call and make an appointment!  Not sure of his reason


Here are a few of my recent cards. Cardmaking is a joy for me and I have so many in my stash!  Let me know if you would like to receive one or two.  I have a list of family and friends I send to on a regular basis...you know, just to say hello!




If you think you'd like to try your hand at making cards this kit is perfect!  No stamping Just follow the instructions and assemble them



This DSP from Stampin' Up! is so pretty!


All is right in our world


                          
                    









No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!