Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year

 All I can say is wow!

 I can't believe the productive year I had making cards.  Almost every day I use my supplies to make cards. It gives me joy and I'm pretty sure it lowers my blood pressure

We spent some time with Chris and Sonsearae yesterday. Between the two of them they keep us well fed.  Italian pot roast with meatballs and pepperoni.  The flavor was Benissimo!  Served over fettuccini and served with garlic bread and a beautiful salad.  For dessert we had an apple puff pastry concoction.  I'm sure it has a proper name.  The apples were sliced thinly and softened in the microwave.  All wrapped up in the pastry and baked.  Kind of like apple turnovers....yum.  Sangria was served

On Saturday Sonsearae and I had pedicures. It's always fun spending time with her.  Of course the pedicure is wonderful! My old feet like being pampered

We've had a few wintry days with temperatures dipping down to freezing a couple night.  Today it's pretty balmy out there.  Winds from the south make the 69 degrees feel pretty decent


Handmade cards because:

                          No one displays an email on the mantle
                             or shows off a tweet on the fridge

                      or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

                                          Total for 2023

                                                   737

These are from the December Paper Pumpkin Kit...Time to get ready for Spring!  Last set of cards for the year


All is right in our world





 I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. 

Showing how to make quick and easy cards. 

To order a catalog

Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. 

To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

Shop Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!