Pages

Friday, May 19, 2023

Lazy Day

        I don't think either of us went outside today. Beautiful day and it didn't rain! I didn't do laundry, had pizza for lunch but I still need to do dishes.  We both had naps.  I suppose one day we'll get caught up on sleep.

Not to long ago we saw this 'rock' in the yard.  Turns out it was a turtle!  Not sure where it came from or where it was going.  I hope the mud wasn't a heavy burden                                    



   
                                  Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      203

These first 12 cards are from a Paper Pumpkin Kit, No Matter the Weather March 2020.  These kits are a great way to get into cardmaking.  You must sign up before the 10th of the month to get the current it, get details here:   
                        https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/




Super simple card design using Dainty Flowers DSP from Stampin' Up!  It's no longer available so I'll use up what I have now and then


Made for a Challenge at Club Scrap. They supply the sketch and I chose the January 2016 card kit Celebrate


Texture Chic DSP with Soft Succulent cardstock, both retired


Countryside Inn 
suite is from the new Annual Catalog as is the Circle Sayings Bundle.  My upline, Jessica Taylor designed it when she joined the million dollar sales club.


                                    All is right in our world

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!