Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Springtime Weather

                     Saturday started off foggy and chilly.  Low 50's around 0800.  Jim decided to sleep in.  But I was up at 0400!  Quiet time is good, I can work on my cards.  It can be messy once I start getting the supplies out.  Since I use the kitchen counter (not very big) it quickly looks cluttered.

The sun did come out for a couple of hours, then clouds moved in and by evening we had rain.  The system wasn't all that bad but it did cause Netflix to stop and some of our apps didn't work on our tablets. It was still raining when we went to bed but didn't keep us from sleeping. Gone by morning

Sunday... let's see, we had some overcast skies, some sunshine and more overcast skies with a threat of rain.  Sounds like Spring!

Spent some time with Sonsearae and Chris.  They're going to Disney World Tuesday so we were cleaning out their fridge!  Brought some food home with us


                                 Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      127

Country Floral Lane from Stampin' Up! scraps of paper and be used to make cards.  


Club Scrap Fairytale Kit



Did I tell ya'll we're going on  a Disney Cruise?  In May, for a week!  Anyway I've been making cards to hand out and include in the gifts.  These are small, only 3x3 inches, the paper is from Echo Park


Finished the July 2022 Paper Pumpkin


Texture Chic DSP from Stampin' Up! Used up some scraps and die cut the circles 



How do you like these vibrant colors? Club Scrap Paradise card kit from 2019


As you can see, I am working my way through my stash of kits, paper and companies!

All is right in our world



I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!