Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Blast of Cold Air

 Though we've had some wonderful Spring days and it lulled us into shorts and sandals...Winter isn't over.  From 'somewhere' north west of us a front came chugging through and last night it was down in the lower 30's!  We are not Amused!!!

Not to long ago we were at the sea shore and the Gulf of Mexico was bit cool, but we did walk in the water and enjoyed the sounds of the surf and birds.  St George Island is beautiful and quite a few people were out enjoying the sun and sand.  We took a picnic and sat under a pavilion where it was quite cool in the shade.  Perfect day to be outside












                                  Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      70

These are called mystery cards.  You just cut the paper into six card fronts without regard to the print.  Each is unique.  The paper is from Club Scrap and you know I like it....green is my favorite color!

Stampin' Up! Dainty Delight DSP


Wonderful World was a special release from Stampin' Up!  I fussy cut the flower and leaves, laid it upon six 1 inch squares and a foil paper. Prefect for spring, right?


I don't recall the name of this DSP (I'm just using up my pretty papers!) and at this time I don't have a greeting on them.


All is right in our world


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Teaching quick and easy card making. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!