Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Winter comes, winter goes

 Today has been one lazy day.  Neither one of us went outside despite the 65+ degrees we had.  Now it's cooling off, we've had afternoon coffee and the sun is going down.  At least the days are getting longer! 

Can't think of anything that has happened that's exciting.  We spend our days just reading and gaming.  I have my daily chores that have to be done.  

Our cycle of weather is really getting to Jim.  We have a couple nice days, then a cold front with rain days and lower temperatures comes through making him loathe to go outside.  The nights of freezing temperatures are not welcome!


                                 Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      20

This card was made for a challenge at Club Scrap and I chose to send it to Anne for her birthday.  I hope she liked it


Dainty Flowers DSP from Stampin' Up! I am in love with this paper, even the reverse side has soft feminine colors.  It has a matching set of stamps and dies I may need!


I used a template from Jess Crafts to make these.  Using up some retired SU DSP  Butterfly Bijou.  I fussy cut all the butterflies


Oh!  I got my hair cut, that's always a treat

All is well in our world



I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Teaching quick and easy card making. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!