Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Catching up!

Yet again I find myself ignoring this blog.  A lot has been happening as you may know if you follow me on Facebook.  We've been dealing with medical issues and I think we may be winning!

Jim is doing ever so much better today.  He was told it would take time for his body to adjust and they were right.  Though he has shortness of breath it isn't as bad as when he first came home.  Removed his bandages today as they got soaked in the shower, his battle scars look pretty good!

My bandages came off today.  I got tired of them and just removed them.  I too have some wee scars and hopefully over time they will look less pronounced.  

Having Sonsearae here for a few days was nice.  The few days I had to drive back and forth were tiring so having her chauffeuring me around was greatly appreciated and she made sure I had yummy food to eat!

I am making cards...

Handmade cards because:
No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge

or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

1 May 2019 108 cards

I'm in a group on Facebook where we are given a template to cut  and make the cards.  Sometimes it's a challenge.  These are five from a 12 x 12 piece of card stock.. My biggest problem is finding suitable stamps to embellish the card.  As you can see this is a beach theme


This is the inside of one of the cards


It's in here!


Another Facebook Group challenge for the next two cards



The rest of the beachy cards


Stampin' Up! has a monthly kit, Paper Pumpkin and this is Aprils kit.  Note card size and it is going to be a gift.


It is never my intention to go so long without posting.  I'll try to do better

All is right in our world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!