Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Hurricane Harvey?

There's a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico that folks are talking about. I learned about from Jim yesterday who heard about it from Don.  Then our daughter Sonsearae sent me a text around 1700 last night.  Our friend Pat even sent an email last night telling us to be safe.

We don't get local news channels and we don't watch the news on TV.  Both of us read the news and truthfully this hurricane hasn't shown up in my newsfeed.  So I wasn't aware of it.

Alrighty then!  We checked it out on the weather channel and we should get some rain but I'm not really concerned about it. We could use the rain. I think we're far enough inland that wind shouldn't be a problem. Besides, it's always windy here!

I suspect that we'll keep an eye on it 😃

Meanwhile life goes on and this day will be like yesterday.  Sunny and hot. Hopefully some clouds will creep in and we'll be reminded to check the weather again later today.

All is right in our world....for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!