Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Stunning Sunrise

Our weekend was quiet...of course every day is pretty much quiet!  Not many folks are staying here.  A couple of rigs and I think two casitas.  Don and Jeni are the perfect hosts!  They don't bother us and we don't bother them.  You know, we older couples like our spouses and have gotten used to our routines.

Saturday and Sunday we had gorgeous sunrises.  There was a weather system that gave us clouds but very little rain.



This picture was taken Sunday morning and I couldn't believe how nice it was outside.  Around 0730 I went for a walk and the temperature was only 71.  By the time I'd walked a mile and returned home it was 76..and it continued to rise.  We're getting into the upper 90's most days.

Have you ever been plagued by ants?  We can't seem to get rid of them and I'm pretty sure we've had them off and on for a couple years.  I've found them in the wash machine, shower, our bed but mostly in our kitchen.

We ended yesterday by watching PBS and eating popcorn.  Today was laundry day for me.  I stripped the bed and dusted the bedroom.

All is right in our world



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!