Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

New Phone, Different (old) Laptop

Awhile back I got a new phone, Samsung Galaxy S7.  It has taken me several weeks of thinking (I'm slow) of how to import pictures from my phone onto this older, former Asus laptop.  I think I know how to upload pictures from my cameras but I'll have to purchase a doohickey to do it.


My newer laptop, Dell I think, has stopped working.  For awhile it was troublesome...taking two or three tries to even start it.  We'd reboot and finally it would work.  Couple times we'd took the battery out and then it would work.  Now nothing works....by we, I mean Jim of course, he's my go to tech guy!  Love you honey.

For the time being we're remaining in the valley.  The reasons are personal but not medical.  We're still at Bentsen Palm Village RV Resort.  Not much going on here and we've only a few guests.

These pictures aren't the best but at least I know how to share them!



sunrise June 7th



Baby possum found in our water  collection bucket.  Jim dumped him out and he played possum while we waited for signs of life.  About a half hour later he was gone.

All is right in our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!