Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Down In the Valley

We're still at BPRV!  We've had some very warm days but for the most part our weather has been wonderful.

Jim get's out and about everyday tending to the gates and pool.  Since I'm OVER the sciatica I stay busy with my chores and card making.  Because I have a few cards I'm also mailing out a couple a week to family and friends.

Seriously, having sciatica pain is very, very uncomfortable and I'm pleased to report that I no longer needs meds or the Tens Unit.  Of course I still have two arthritic hips that will always plague me....just getting old!  Right now my left hip is the bothersome one.  Causing enough pain to get me out of bed after eight hours or so.  Then I plunk down in my recliner with a heating pad and enjoy my coffee.

Every morning we sit at our table, on our laptops, and enjoy the birds.  Jim moved our feeding station so we can see it from the dining room table.  We've turned the table and sit side by side.  Mostly sparrows and doves.  But Green Jays, Bronzed Cowbirds (love their red eyes!), Greater Kiskadees and even Chachalaca come by.  Of course those dad gum squirrels help themselves daily.  The hummingbirds love the Mexican Bird of Paradise and it's fun watching them flit around.

Oh, the occasional Javalina strolls through too.  I can see one over in the first circle right now

Besides ourselves there are two other rigs here...unless they checked out while I wasn't looking.  It's so peaceful walking around the resort with only the  sounds of nature to be heard.

That's about it from here.  We're eating out a lot...and gaining weight!  This must not continue   LOL

We still have no plans for our traveling.  Corpus Christi if we head north.  But we might head west....who knows

All is right in our world


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!