Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Lazy I Guess

I have time to write, I just don't have much to write about.  

Our daily life is pretty much boring.  Like today, I stripped the bed, Jim checked ice levels in the coolers (still no refrigerator), then we drove into Stuart to walk the boardwalk.  We drove through a gazillion love bugs and it was getting difficult to see out the windshield.  Jim stopped at a gas station to clean it.

We picked up a Subway sandwich and along with the beer we brought we had a picnic overlooking the river.  Surprising enough it was quite brisk!  The wind off the water and a temperature in the mid 70's made me wish I had a bowl of soup.

Quick stop at Publix and we were on the way home.

Once home Jim napped and I still have to make the bed...

Not exactly life in the fast lane!

All is right in our world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!